The requirements for the position come in two categories: musts and extras. Great candidates would boast all musts and a couple of extras. (The ideal candidate would, of course, tick all boxes.)MUSTS
- Very good English with the writing samples to prove it. Please take a good look at your English in your mind's eye before declaring on its level. It really has to be very good bordering on great, with writing in English an obvious top priority and speaking it a close second.
- Writing experience. Expectations are that you have been writing for a living for at least three years.
- Keen eye for detail. That covers spelling, grammar, style and not making the same mistake more than twice.
- Reasonable aptitude for the life digital. Have no less than three social media accounts and at least couple of gadgets? Swipe right (but you should really photograph your food more.)
- Healthy respect for deadlines
Then you'd be perfect to:
- Experience in writing on financial subjects. Examples of what counts as experience: doing headlines and body copy for a bank client at an ad agency, running a blog on the latest tendencies in cryptocurrencies or contributing a paper on the digital democratization of personal finance to specialized media. Heck, even a social media rant slagging off the rich will do as long as it's feisty and the obscenities redacted.
- Early digital adopter. The Internet of Me was made for you and no trend, app or gizmo escapes evaluation your built-in scanner for all things digital. That sound you're hearing is the alert triggered in your head by the word gizmo – nobody says that
- Familiarity with digital marketing funnels. If you know your VTL from your LTV and are on speaking terms with CPL, CTR, FTD, and ROI, YOU. ARE. IT.
The copywriter will be producing concepts and copy for brand names, landing pages, website content, banners, emailers, native and text ads, social media posts, video scripts (YouTube, Facebook, educational) and in-house corporate communication.Interested parties please send CV and writing samples in English
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
✅ I agree my CV to be stored for future open positions according to the Privacy Notice
To apply for this opportunity, send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and don't forget to include the job title. Impress us! :)